Old October 4th 04, 06:39 PM
Marie

On 4 Oct 2004 10:20:46 -0700, (ted) wrote:
I sneeze very loud. I just can't help it. If I stuff a big bathtowel
on my face then may be I can muffle the sound a bit. All my life I got
teased and ridiculed and lectured about this "bad habit". I'm worried
that my kids will pick up this habit from me. Is it possible not to
sneeze so loud because believe me I tried, I just can't muffle the
sound.

Uh, how is this a bad habit? Some people are loud and some aren't. I'd
rather hear big loud ACHOO than a little squeaky sneeze lol I don't
really think there's much you can do about sneezing manners, besides
covering your mouth/nose and washing your hands afterwards.
Marie