Old April 20th 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Animal05[_3_]

Default Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

'Kate wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:10:30 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

On Apr 19, 7:38�am, 'Kate wrote:

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:11:48 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

On Apr 18, 2:38�pm, 'Kate wrote:

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:24:18 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

ok back to accounting......

8-P

what are you accounting, yer fingers?

Well well well, bustin MY chops now!

ducking

Good idea ;-)

Damn.. you throw good. And far!

It's not all that far...as I was accounting my pennies and I think I
have enough for a round trip from Dallas ! Whooohoooo!

No way! You're coming? I'm having a party! I'm having a party!

Tentatively yes, checked with sis, about the dates, figured, I'll try
to come out that day of graduation, will staying the weekend be a
problem, like leave Sunday sometime, sis and hubby go to Canada on the
16th and I will have to be back for mom. Other than I have decided to
come, I still have that other thing to cover! :-) I have a couple
weeks to deal with that!

And hey.. anyone else in the Houston area or able to travel? Come on... I
know you want to. :-)

better get your running shoes on ! Duckin won't do :-)

Running shoes? Hey, any shoes I'm wearing are good for running. Except
those spike heeled thigh highs. They chafe.

So I guess that means you wont be wearing those ........ :-P

boots and a master's hood would be scary.

I still have yet to buy the graduation regalia and find my honors
cords.

The job fair last night was great. I got to meet with eight good
employers. And nice that one said, "With a master's you'd be highly
recruited."

Whoo hooo!

Me. Highly recruited. Ya know what that spells? MONEY! Money.... that's
what I want that's what I waaaaaaaaaaaaaant. That's what I want.

Nah....they will just give you a bigger title :-)