Old January 5th 04, 01:56 PM
Buzzy Bee

Default How long for alcohol to leave BM?

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:32:13 +0100, "Tine Andersen"
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
Used to be 0.08 here in Denmark. I believe it's 0.05% now.

This made me smile, since I remember there being some point made about
it applying to cyclists as well as motorists. In my student days,
many a cyclist weaved back from the city centre extremely drunk!

Megan
(ex-Odense University)
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com