Old August 29th 04, 05:35 AM
Chris

Default Deadbeats

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Pammie1" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Which is PRECISELY what many fathers are FORCED to become.......... a
part
time babysitter giving free money to the woman. Only a FOOL would agree
such an arrangement!
------------------

You Fools don't have a choice.

Pammie

Finally, something I can agree with. Like most men who come out on the

other
side of the meat-grinder of custody and support, I found that the US is

not,
as I was taught in school, based on honesty, integrity and hard work. The

US
is based on how much a person can weasel out of others undeservedly. We
found that the law is not only blind, but it's deaf, dumb and stupid as
well.

Understatement for a society being flushed down the septic drain of
liberalism.

Phil #3