Old November 14th 03, 03:33 AM
P. Tierney

Default And ANOTHER school calendar change

"Joni Rathbun" wrote in message

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Bruce and Jeanne wrote:

P. Tierney wrote:

I don't know. Maybe I missed it. Either way, it's a simple
question. I wonder because it wouldn't work *at all* here, since
probably a good chunk of the parents do not have email.
Hence the question.

I would think email would be *one* way of communicating these things,
but not necessarily the *only* way of communication.

That pretty much sums things up.

Well, that's what I would think too. But I don't how it really
is for the OP. That's why I asked. I wouldn't think that a school district
would change holiday dates with less than a month in advance either,
so given that, I'm not about to assume that there is any logical
standard operating procedure in her district.

P. Tierney