Old November 26th 03, 03:03 AM
Jeff

Default Is my son TOO SHORT for his age?

"Jeff" wrote in message

"sheenna" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
my son will be 6 on Dec4 and is only in the 30% percentile for his age.

He
has always been around 50% or so now it seems like he's not growing.

The drop in the percentile might just be that when he was 50% for his age,
he had shoes on or stood up straighter. 30% is normal.

Worry about the important things like he does his homework.

I didn't mean that height in not important, but only that you can do
anything about it, except follow it and see what happens with the doctors.
Instead, worry abou the things you can change.

Jeff

Jeff