Old May 18th 07, 02:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anna.Nicole.m

Default marital life post partum

We had a great talk last night. And I think I got through to him that
from the time I wake up in the morning until I put Neil to sleep at
night I have someone that needs me. and I have to do it all the
time. I then told him how about at night when I am putting Neil to
bed which takes anywhere from 20-35 minutes how about he creates an
ambiance for me to come down too. I think it's not that I don't want
to have sex I think it's more I don't want to have to think about it.
like plan where and how to. so I think he'll take this and run with
it. either way the no sex is now on his plate. :-)