Old July 11th 04, 03:44 AM
Tori M.

Default awesome day today

Oh, and I thought I would float automatically, what with all this weight
I've gained. I figured it was all fat, which floats. NOPE. I
definitely sink. I guess I am retaining a lot of fluid.

That is funny.. I float with NO effort... If I got stranded in the middle of
the Ocean providing a Shark did not see me and see a Whopper I could float
forever.. My husband on the other hand sinks like a rock in the water.. I
guess it isnt my husband that is full of hot air

That said I got my poor abused husband to take me swimming today.. I just
love to swim but I am NOT walking the 3 miles to get to the lake (no
licence) so I asked him about 20 times if he was POSITIVE he did not want to
go swimming as my bottom was going numb playing yahtzee on the computer
today.

Tori
--
Bonnie 3/20/02