Old October 4th 04, 11:14 PM
Bruce Bridgman and Jeanne Yang

"Robyn Kozierok" wrote in message
om...
(Stuart Cracraft) wrote in message

. com...
Hi -- I have a 19 month old who keeps pulling off the
bandage just under her chin but not on the neck.

Besides distracting her or using mittens, are there any
other methods I can use?

I'm probably too too late to help the OP, but how about the liquid
bandage type stuff that you can just paint onto a cut? Or using a
character bandage that she likes (though I'm guessing that she is not
picking at it because she doesn't like it, but because it feels
uncomfortable to her).

The liquid bandaid we got has alcohol in it and it STUNG a lot when first
applied. DD (6 years old) cried the first and only time we tried it. I
also tried it and it really stung - I wouldn't put it on anyone.