Old May 17th 04, 02:17 PM
Fern5827

Default Do Plant and Droaner claim insufficient spanking for Klebold and Harris caused Columbine?

Subject: Do Plant and Droaner claim insufficient spanking for Klebold and
Harris caused Columbine?
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 5/17/2004 9:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Both Klebold and Harris were UNDER COURT JURISDICTION.

Both Klebold and Harris were taking prescribed psychotropics---Luvox, in one
case.

Both Klebold and Harris were WELL KNOWN TO LOCAL POLICE.

Mr. and Ms Klebold certainly impressed me as caring, involved parents. At
least one of the set was a Little League coach.

Spanking is NOT a preferred method, but it most assuredly is not the ANATHEMA
as it is portrayed.

After all, 94% of parents ADMIT TO spanking at least once. And we all know how
folks fabricate on questionnaires of that type.