Old January 27th 04, 03:42 PM
Kari

Default Is there an equation ?

Why not be honest to the OP? 2, 3 kids ARE more work than one.

That's not how it was for me. I was so busy with my first trying to keep her
entertained and taking her to the park every day, etc. By the time #3 rolled
around, I dont go out much, my oldest is in school, my son is very good at
keeping himself occupied. I feel like I have way more time during the days
now than I did then. In the busy time in the evenings, my husband helps out
by running them to practice, etc while I make dinner and care for the baby.

Kari