Old November 24th 05, 04:17 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Full circle

Strange, I started reading this news group years ago (deja era) , back
when I was the wife of a man paying support. Then we got divorced, ( I
was on second shift) and trusted him not to do the things to me that
were done to him that he didn't like. Needless to say, he got into a
snit and I was forced into paying support when he was making TWICE as
much as me. Now new husband and I bought a house, got 50/50 custody and
the ex is paying support to me. What a weird ride.

Babs

BTW, now my ex's ex is paying HIM support. Everything moves in circles.