Old July 5th 04, 11:18 AM
animzmirot

Default Learning to keyboard (type) - recommend software for older kids

And if you'd like a copy of this very cheap and pretty much never used,
email me. I've got one sitting around. My kids learned how to type without
it. They had a required typing class for one term in 4th grade and voila,
they type!

Marjorie

My son just bought Mavis Bacon Teaches Typing, and it seems pretty good.
I've noticed that they have one titled "Mavis Bacon Teaches Typing for
Kids"; don't know if it's better than the "regular" one or not -- I
suspect that it may be more game like and have readings that would more
appeal to kids.

meh