Old May 27th 07, 01:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

Ya think kenny's a "resource" gregg? Not the word I'd use.

Here is one I would use: Parasite

Ron

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Would the system sucks be so concerned if
the resource was really not effective?

Do you think the best false accusations sources
would be warmly received by the system sucks?

Grin

""Before you go to that link"" ( Trying to pre-empt the dangerous
info!)

Yes, take it from the SYSTEM SUCKS, that information
is truly dangerous for the system!

Ronald VanDyne is a former cop and a Nebraska Foster Parent.

On May 24, 8:14 pm, "Ron" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc listserv
by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is
accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know just
who
is running it.

Ron

snip!