Old May 27th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

" krp" wrote in message
newsQI5i.62$UD2.60@trnddc05...

"0:-]" wrote in message
On 25 May 2007 11:22:11 -0700, Greegor wrote:

Greegor wrote
Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Kane wrote
Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

I think I do! If you KNOW then please tell it!

Did I say I knew?

You certainly SWAGGERED as if you did. SO TELL US Killer Kane. Where is
your HERO?
The owner of the website you RELY on.. TELL US!!!

Gee, what's the matter kenny? Saw a bit of blood in the water and don't
want everyone to know its yours?

Now, if you had preserved one tiny bit of credibility over the years you
might be able to get away with pointing the finger at someone else, but your
public and quite spectacular meltdown on the internet took care of the last
shreds of credibility you may have been able to hide from the users here.

As I said to someone on another subject a few days ago, you dropped your
dick into a meat grinder and now cant understand why it hurts? Do the math!

Ron