Old July 26th 04, 11:15 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default introduction

Lydia wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Lydia. I live in Washington state. Just thought
I'd delurk and introduce myself. I took a home pregnancy test on 6/26/04
which was positive and then confirmed by my general practioner a few days
later. So my first obgyn appointment is this Thursday. I've been feeling
pretty well - nausea, extreme fatigue, and REALLY tender breasts being my
only problems.

What can I expect at my dr. visit on Thursday?

Thanks!
Lydia

Welcome and congrats! I won't offer an answer to your question, though,
as I'm in Canada and things may be different here. (also other people
have probably already answered you - I haven't checked the rest of the
thread yet, heh heh)