Old July 27th 04, 02:21 AM
Rebecca McGraw

Default introduction

Lydia wrote:

It's so
abstract and surreal at this point - more like I just have the flu or
something. Hard to believe the incredible journey that has started

inside
me!!

Lydia

I understand that! I'm almost 22 weeks and it's *still* surreal!
Although seeing the ultrasound really helps. Your dr may give you an
ultrasound on Thursday, looking for the heartbeat. My huband went along
to my first visit and when he saw the heartbeat it because VERY real for
him...more so than for me, even!
Hope you keep feeling good. Get lots of sleep and be sure to take your
vitamins!

Best,
Rebecca

PS: We are considering Lydia as a name for the Unnamed Daughter, among
others. Any commentary? Ever wish you were named something else, or do
you like it? It seems like a nice sort of name that would be hard to
make a nickname of.