Old May 29th 04, 04:04 PM
Leslie

Default this is just my luck...

toypup suggested:

Can you get him to care for her for short periods on a regular basis, even
if he doesn't offer? Maybe the act of caring for her will get him to bond
with her better.

I would suggest putting him in charge of her bath. This has been my husband's
job for all four of our children. He bathed with them from the time they were
newborns until they were two or so. I never bathed them--I wouldn't even know
how to bathe a newborn!

Anyway, this was a special bonding thing for him, and something he quickly
became an expert at, giving him a feeling of competence as a father.

Leslie