Old September 6th 03, 11:56 PM
Tiffany

Default Any single moms or dads in Monroe County Pennsylvania or surrounding counties??

ŠkatŠ wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
So I bet that is what you are doing today. Exciting life we lead, eh? I

am
off to school...... I have to do some acting.... the homework is to act

out
a specific condition in Chinese Medicine so the class can figure it out.
Wish me luck.... I am not a good actress. But I sure can act irritated

so
that symptom won't be a problem.

Ew... The BF's mom makes the Chinese medicine soup... I gag. It's

horrible,
and you just reminded me of that... I think she poisons it when she

assumes
I will be having it... That ****!

She makes A Chinese soup... there could be hundreds of kinds of soups used
for various ailments. I don't really go to school to learn soup making
though. Is your bf's mother Chinese?