Old December 30th 03, 03:12 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Tri-phasic BBT and negative HPT

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:13:24 +0000, Honey38ch wrote:

I had this exact same thing happen two cycles before I actually did become
pregnant. I believe that you had fertilization, but the egg did not implant.

Thanks Honey, that is what I think happened too. To answer your question,
AF was already 3 days late, which is very uncommon for me.

I am sending you all my best wishes. Hang in there. I know how hard
this is, but the good news is that you have no trouble getting pregnant
and it is bound to happen soon. LOTS of PG VIBES!!!

Thanks a lot! Actually, since the m/c I am a lot less anxious about all
this, and I don't mind all that much that my body is taking a little more
time. We will just keep on trying. At least I didn't spoil my money on the
unused HPTs I have still left...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (17m)