Old August 8th 03, 04:52 PM
Sue

Default Baby Food Question

Naomi Pardue wrote in message
But just how many teacandles can one person make? I mean, we didn't use a
whole lot of babyfood (one kid, only on babyfood for a few months), but I

ended up throwing out [we didn't have curbside recycling yet] zillions of
babyfood jars, even though I reused as many as I could for other things.

For a whole preschool class and kindergarten class, we used around 40 of
them. Then they used them to make small candles in the brownie troups. They
put real wax in those and the children put small candle wax shapes in the
jars with a wick. I don't know, whatever, we made good use of them.

They also make good containers for nails and screws. My husband has all
kinds of little things from his trade that we were able to use quite a few
of them from. Some of the bigger ones are screwed up on the ceiling of his
work shop and contain other various things that he uses.
--
Sue
mom to three girls