Old June 23rd 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Hello.. New to the group!

Hi Mary,
You must be really busy with all your kids. I have 4 girls aged 6 1/2,
2 1/2 and 7 month old twins.......... i grew up as an only child until
i was twelve but by the time i was 15 i had three little sisters and a
little brother so i defnitly know what its like living in a busy
household....its heaps of fun.
lookf oward to getting to know you
Kate

TRACY COOK wrote:
Hello, Mary! Nice to meet you. Sounds like you're keeping busy! : )
You have a lot of testosterone in that house!!! I have 4 boys and a
little girl in the middle. We call her the "sister sandwich"!

I'm excited to get to know everyone in this group. Not sure who owns
it...or if there is a charter.