Old July 4th 04, 02:33 PM
toto

Default Learning to keyboard (type) - recommend software for older kids

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:51:42 EDT, Banty
wrote:

One of the summer assignments (from me) for my 11 year old son going into 7th
grade next year is that he learn to keyboard. It would help him with
assignments, now that some can be turned in typed (his handwriting is
atrocious), and he's falling into a hunt-and-peck two-finger habit when he does
type which I don't want to set in.

What is a good software program for this? Windoze98.

Thanks,
Banty

Mavis Beacon is a great typing tutor. I've used it and I highly
recommend it.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits