Old December 7th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
Kent Wills

Default Kent and his ""real world friend Mike""

I have it on good authority that on Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:11:26 -0800
(PST), Greegor wrote:

[...]

Verbatim as in outside of internet?

Verbatim as in that's probably not word for word what he told
you. I wasn't there, so I can't know what he said, verbatim.

Why would I think that this nonexistant "Mike" knows you?

Please offer proof that he is fictional.

Your non-answer is just that.

You state Mike is nonexistent. If this is so, prove it.
I'm waiting.

Wouldn't it be kind of mean to prove that your invisible friend
doesn't exist?

If he's fictional, you should be able to prove this.
I'm still waiting.

Where does this alleged person allegedly know me from?

So now he is real?

I don't think so. I think it's a fiction.

What you think doesn't effect the reality that Mike is real.
And if he's fictional, why did you ask him about me?

How did I encounter your imaginary friend to ask this question?

You tell me. I wasn't there, so I can't know. And I didn't
think to ask him what was going on at the time.
Why don't you tell me, and when I ask, I'll see if the storys
match?

Were we both riding pink elephants at the time Kent?

That you are a Log Cabin Republican is none of my business.

Or will you claim that was made up as well?

Hey, it's YOUR imaginary friend! Should I humor you or not?

If he's fictional, you should be able to prove this.
I'm still waiting...

I can't ask a nonexistant person about you.

Please prove he is fictional.

Why would the burden of proof be on me?

You made the claim that he's fictional. As such, it befalls
you to prove your claim.
Avoiding the question may work for you, but it's failing to
impress anyone with cognitive reasoning skills.

Yet you can't even say how this person supposedly knows me.

I can. That I elect not to should not be interpreted as an
inability.

I don't take "should not" advice from somebody whom I do not trust.

I don't trust you, so of course I DO interpret it as an inability.

You have several inabilities.

Your interpretations rarely match reality.

Did they communicate this by way of e-mail Kent?

So now he is real?

It's YOUR ASSERTION you have failed to prove.

I've made assertion as to his being real or fictional? YOU
made the implication that Mike is fictional.

Why would it have to be an "implication"?

It was an implication.

Your evasiveness would make it a
logical presumption even if you were not a liar.

I'm waiting for you to prove he's fictional. You've taken to
claiming he is. Prove it.
You seem bound and determined to convince yourself I made him
up. The reason for this could be nearly anything, but I think it's
because you know he's real and fear what else he may tell. He might
have some valid dirt on you that you'd rather keep quiet.
I don't KNOW this is the reason, of course, but it would make
a lot of sense.

Did you just word it poorly, Kent?

No. Real world or real life. They mean the same thing in the
context given.

Meaningless if it's a deception on your part, a fiction.

Since it's not a deception on my part, you are accepting Mike
is real.

Since it IS a deception on your part, your story is BS.

If so, you'll be able to prove it.
Let the readers see the proof.

Whew. You made that far more difficult than needed.

Are you claiming victorious retreat?

You accepted that he was real. Now you're waffling.

It's unlikely that we have any friends in common,
especially outside of cyber space.

As I pointed out, calling Mike a friend is over stating it a
bit.

It would be YOUR "overstatement". Akin to "worded poorly" isn't it?

I stated that calling his a friend would be over stating it.
Only you could see that as meaning anything more.

As such, your claim is valid, though not in the way you present.

You decide what is valid and what isn't? How convenient for you!

How accurate, you mean.

We both know him. He and I don't hang out together (the
distance makes that quite impossible), but we do communicate.

Most would call what you do bull ****.

Call it what you want. The truth remains the truth.

From what you've alleged, the person makes
false claims about my employment situation.

Then you should take it up with Mike.

He was out riding pink elephants when I called.

How delusional, exactly, are you?

On the other hand you could admit that you're unemployed and
have been for years.

Why would I say that?

You were for a very long time. Promising to repay Lisa once
your k00k s00t against the State of Iowa came through. Odd that
you've yet to file. And after so many years.
The SOL will expire soon, if it hasn't already, so you best
get on the ball.

That you're still cadging off Lisa with the
promise of a big win against the state of Iowa.

You mean like Deuce Bigelow? (grin)

Don't know of any suit with anyone named Deuce Bigelow. It
didn't make the local news.
I can't find anything on-line about such a suit.

How's that going,
BTW? Simple curiosity on my part.

Of course.

So, how's that law suit going?
You'd think by now you would have done something. Like file.

How is it that this supposed person supposedly
came in contact with ME, supposedly?

I didn't think to ask. But how many Mikes do you know in real
life? How did you meet them? One of them will be the Mike in
question, so you should already know the answer.

Ergo this is all just mental masturbation you foisted.

If it makes your life a little easier to pretend someone you
know in real life is actually fictional, so be it.

How is it that this supposed person supposedly
came in contact with YOU, supposedly?

We met.

Earlier you said you two couldn't hang out because of distance.

You presume we've always lived so far apart.
Is English a fourth or fifth language for you?

Trouble keeping your masturbatory story straight?

That you fantasize about me masturbating is something best
kept to yourself.

Do you hunt pheasant together or what?

If you want to believe that, it's fine with me. If you want
to believe we go white water rafting, that's fine as well. You can
think we're working together on a screen play, if you so desire. The
possibilities are really endless.
Whatever you want imagine we will have NO effect on my life,
so I'm not going to worry about it.

Generally this sort of protestation indicates the opposite
of what it says on the face of it.

Only in your mind.

Another indication that this "real world friend Mike" story
is pure Kent Wills masturbatory fiction.

If believing such makes your life a little more comfortable,
that's fine. It does me no harm.

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...