Old December 8th 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal
Kent Wills

Default Kent and his ""real world friend Mike""

I have it on good authority that on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:36:19 -0800
(PST), Greegor wrote:

KW If he's fictional, you should be able to prove this.
KW I'm still waiting.

G You make up a BS story loaded with vaguaries
G and then pretend that the burden of proof is on me?

KW You made the claim. It befalls you to prove it.

You made the claim that we had a friend named Mike
in common in the real world. The only information you
obtained from this supposed contact was WRONG
and had been raised before in the ascps newsgroup.

The only information I *mentioned* in the group was in regards
to your employment.
And when you mentioned he was pulling my leg, I pointed out
that he may well be lying to me.

You have never substantiated the dubious story.
You have been evasive.
It really looks like you flat out lied.

If I tell you that which you already know, I would "out" him.
Since he's a male, you'll not try to abuse him in any fashion (you
ONLY prey upon weaker females), but you might try to make his life
difficult in some manner.

Your attempt to shift the burden
of proof indicates deception as well.

No shift. It does NOT befall me to prove he is fictional. YOU
alone made that claim. As such, the burden befalls you to prove it.
Either do so or admit you can't.

Dragon's teeth!

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...