Old May 25th 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

"0:-]" wrote in message
On 25 May 2007 08:23:40 -0700, Greegor wrote:

It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

You consider the man you betrayed as a "false accusation" resource?

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Trick question, meant to be answered in the question itself. It's
called a "rhetorical" question, and doesn't prove a thing.

Readers were invited to LOOK for themselves, not simply believe some
claim.

All I did was ask a simple question, or did you miss that. I believe I
asked what a-team was. It's up to krp to answer or not as he sees fit.

Oh BULL**** Killer Kane - the website full explains who and WHAT it is. You
are just playing your tired old games of desperation trying to scare people
away from any REAL HELP while your little game goes on.

(Read as SCAM.)