Old March 20th 04, 11:51 AM
KC

Default Getting AF back after total weaning - any experiences with how long?

With my first dd I got my first AF 30 days after weaning, and regularly after that.

KC

"Cathy" wrote in message ...
Instead of being miserable about DD possibly self-weaning (although I've had
a few good cries today - I am not ready for this to be over), I thought I'd
try and be postitive, and hope that I'll get AF back. Has anyone any
experience with how long it took to get AF back after finishing nursing? I
know it is a YMMV thing, but I'm just after peoples experiences. And the
other positive is that I might be able to give blood again - here they don't
let you give till 3 months after stopping BF - how dumb is that?

Cathy