Old July 8th 03, 06:28 AM
dC

Default Moral Dillemas

"Meldon Fens" wrote in message
i always wondered how come there's so many other members of society

who've
stood up for their rights - take blacks and women for one. but for some
reason the Men's Movement hasn't gotten much of anywhere. why?
dC

It's a significant question and one I have pondered. I would suggest that
inequity by default is more profitable than fairness by default. I think
there is a theory of creative destructionism which more or less states

that
when things don't work, it generates economic activity.

Jeesh, it's disturbing but it sounds like you nailed it! And just because
I've done these Court ordered supervised visits --- it's my self-appointed
mission to be there for kids, I am no fan of these attorneys who get their
rocks off playing God - I can't get over how parent clients defer to
attorneys instead of standing up for their rights. It makes me sick ---
these attorneys charge more money to handle family law cases and do little
to nothing to resolve the problem.

What we're doing for our community is setting up a Parents Anonymous group -
a support group for parents who have Any kind of issue as a parent - we want
to empower our parents by educating and allowing them an open forum. also
with Parents Anonymous we're required to also have a children's support
group and we're more than happy to do that! I guess it's called Grassroots
Organizing, huh?

dC