Old March 19th 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default THE DEAD FOSTER CARE CHILDREN COVERED UP! [Child Protective Services]

On Mar 19, 1:14 pm, "Greegor" wrote:
But just 2, as the TexasComptrollerherself said clearly, proven to
be at the hands of foster parents due to abuse or neglect.

Two is to many, but it's not 44, Greg.

Please post your citation.

I will if you'll post an apology first for lying by even asking.

And apologize for not looking yourself.

The comptroller listed all causes of death of children in state
"convervancy," as Tx calls "custody," and only two deaths were found
to be at the hands of foster parents from abuse or neglect.

A number died as a result of injuries suffered from abuse or neglect
PRIOR to coming into "conservancy."

Now you either call me a liar, or you go look it up, Greg.

And if you call me a liar, I expect you to post right along with that
that I have your prior genuine apology BEFORE I prove you are calling
me a liar.

IF you go look it up and you do NOT apologize you will be a Doan.

Got that, kid?

That's the worse insult I can think of.

0;]