Old March 20th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default THE DEAD FOSTER CARE CHILDREN COVERED UP! [Child Protective Services]

On Mar 19, 1:14 pm, "Greegor" wrote:
But just 2, as the Texas Comptroller herself said clearly, proven to
be at the hands of foster parents due to abuse or neglect.

Two is to many, but it's not 44, Greg.

Please post your citation.

Yah know stupid, you have arleady READ the citation from me referenced
by your fellow idiot, fx.

Why are you asking me AGAIN for what HE provided, and I showed was
really AT the reference he listed?

Just how stupid are you?

That's HIS informatio, but LIED about, if you use HIS source, you
stupid git.

And I answer him below with what it actually says there.

"
And then go to Texas State Comptroller website: go to search: type in
"Forgotten Children" See report! Go to page 220 Child Fatalities where
it shows "21? for 2000, and 2002 "44?, not "1? and NOT "0?, for Texas.

That isn't what it says. The 44 were ALL deaths in
conservatorship...Texas language for those in state LEGAL custody, but
NOT necessarily physical custody. And you are talking "foster care
deaths.
"Of the fatalities for which data on the cause of death were provided,
two were due to abuse and neglect by a foster caregiver;"

I believe that t..w...o spells 2.

Want to see the facts, instead of your own BS. HERE is what the Texas
State Comptroller actually did say:

" Of the fatalities for which data on the cause of death were
provided, two were due to abuse and neglect by a foster caregiver;
three were from unknown causes; three were suicides; five were the
result of traffic accidents; and 18 deaths were the results of medical
conditions or complications, including one death from Sudden Infant
Death Syndrome (SIDS). (SIDS is the sudden death of an infant under
one year of age that cannot be explained after a thorough case
investigation, complete autopsy, examination of the death scene and
clinical history review.)4

Of the 18 deaths from medical complications or natural causes, 10 were
the result of abuse or neglect injuries received before the children
entered foster care. "

And there is your "44" dim one. "

See, stupid Greg?

Show us AGAIN what liars you are by asking me again, you creep.

0:]