Old April 28th 04, 03:06 PM
Tiffany

Default chores?

"Joelle" wrote in message

Well the laundry situation resolved itself with regard to my daughter.

just
plain didn't get to the laundry as quickly as suited her

Nice going, Joelle! A little passive resistance can be a good thing,
at times, can't it?

If only I was that clever. The truth of the matter is I just don't get

the
laundry done in a timely manner ;-)

My daughter complains too.... I say do it yourself. She isn't doing it
herself but she stopped complaining. lol

My daughter is 13..... here are some of the things she does.
Dishes.... by hand (we don't need no stinkin' machine)
hanging out wash, bringing it in and folding and sorting
cooking
clean the bathroom
vacuum
of course her own room