Old January 23rd 07, 06:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Spanking Leads To Child Aggression

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Kane:
Could you please explain correlation vs. causality to me?

No.

Hihihi!

I want to make sure I understand those ideas correctly.

Good, research it.

Hahaha!

Can you succinctly explain the two concepts and how
they relate to your assertion that
"Spanking Leads to Child Aggression"?

Sure.

Hohoho!

What is your evidence to support that statement?

I've posted it.

Yup! Your STUPIDITY is exposed, Kane.

Respectfully,

Hardly.

Greg Hanson, Cedar Rapids Iowa

You are intruding and I won't, until I decide Ken Pangborn and I are no
longer debating, discuss this in this thread with you or anyone else.
Just Ken.

Hahaha! Sound like a dodge!

I promised him you see. He wants Robert's rules for debate, he's got it.

Stick around though. I doubt he'll hold up his end and actually debate.
Lying is not allowed nor the introduction of false data.

That would exclude you, Kane! ;-)

Won't be long now.

Yup! You are winning, Kane! ;-)

With great respect and admiration.