Old March 27th 04, 08:20 PM
Cathy

Default After weaning - when can underwire bras be worn?!

Nikki wrote:
Cathy wrote:
I'm afraid I love my underwires - got to give some shape to my droopy
breasts! But it has been so long since I wore one, and my nursing
bras are too big now (I just hope my pre-breastfeeding bras are not
too big - they were pretty tiny to begin to with!). I am paranoid
about wearing an underwire too soon, and getting a plugged duct or
similar. So, any advice on how long to leave it?

If you have a well fitted one then you can wear it right away.
Actually I wore well fitted underwire nursing bras and even
accidently slept in them on occasion and they didn't cause any
problems.

Thank you! I'll try it today (well, for a short time). I've got to have
something to look forward after this abrupt weaning!

Cathy