Old February 11th 06, 02:18 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Man wrongly convicted now owes $38,000 in back child support

"teachrmama" wrote
If they continue to live on public moneys (money I and other tax payers
work hard to earn), have child after child that they cannot support, spend
money paid for the support of their children to feed their "disease" and
NEVER change their choices then, yes, they have earned my scorn, Moon.
Those that make the effort to secure jobs, but still have occasional
slips, are at least trying. But those that never even apply for jobs,
just sit on their fannies with their mouths open for Big Daddy Gubmint to
drop in the sweat-soaked $$ of the American taxpayer--no sympathy from me.

==
It's more than a little curious that MS can profess compassion for a drunk
but have no
tolerance for a man wrongly convicted and sent to prison but forgot to get
his child
support order reduced. Very curious. Perhaps, it's a case of "When it's me,
it's excusable. When it's
someone else, to hell with them." Her insensitivity to this man's plight
has pretty much erased all the benefit of the doubt I've tried to give her
all these years.
No matter--I'm still waiting to hear how her kids' teeth got that bad.
==