Old July 22nd 06, 10:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Default BU$TED?

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Ilena Rose
wrote:

LOL ... you guys push Ritalin, Vaccinations, chemotherapy now (even
forced chemotherapy) ... then play Net Cops when alternatives are
posted. It's a riot ... plus all your own links to quackery sites YOU
endorse. Do you boys have Net Cop Badges.

Probert ... you're doing a very good job of now responding to my
posts. I'm proud of you.

I visited the wild den of Terry the Terror the other day ... in the
past there were so many advert$ it would glip out my computer ... I
was shocked how much he hawks.

He trashes to bits various others of us ... then $ells the books (even
Dr Clark's I believe) who he hates and haunts with a passion ...

The hypocrisy of it all ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

Ilena,
I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury.

Where did you read about this study? A citation from you would be nice,
and it is not limited by your antiquated computer and newsreader.

What's your opinion about that type of study?

Jason