Old January 11th 07, 08:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default false flag operation

Greegor wrote:
Kane and Dan both said
Please remove this discussion from the asCPS ng.

freedom wrote:
And by the way...I note several posts by you which consist only of the text
"zzzzzzzzzzz", and which don't even indicate which posts or threads you're
responding to. How are those relevant to asCPS?

NOW you're catching on!

My postings serve to warn people about a consultant who claims to assist
people against CPS claims,

Dan Sullivan, blatantly so.
Anonymous, Not for profit, biggest reference is a lobbyist FOR CPS
itself!
Makes lots of "sock" claims of his own success..
Gives advice that is BLATANTLY sabotage of families and works FOR
agencies.

but who has phony credentials, a laundry list of
dissatisfied clients and a track record of lying. Arguably, that's
relevant to a discussion group regarding CPS.

Exactly what Dan and Kane do, and you're interfering with this intent.

How is "zzzzzzzzz" relevant and my posts aren't?
What gives you authority to dictate this?

If you ever had to deal with a CPS caseworker you
would more readily recognize the Megalomania.
The "aire of superiority" just oozes from them.

It would just absolutely FLOOR Dan/Kane and their pack
if you and Ken both asserted that CPS agencies are
a menace to our society.

Maybe you could take a few moments out to stop
your feud and announce your feelings for CPS agencies.

Remember that Dan and Kane are actually system sucks
who POSE as Family Rights people in order to steer
people into SUBMITTING to the agencies false accusations!

If your motivation in attacking Ken is to help people avoid
bad advice, then perhaps you should take a deeper look
at Dan and Kane's advice and positions!

I realize this might scare you Dave, but if you look
at some of the clashes between Dan and Ken in
regard to advice, and look at the actual advice
given (and giant catches) you might be forced to
defend (shudder) Ken in a few instant cases.

I realize that with your feud this is a huge challenge,
but truthfully, I think you and Ken probably AGREE
that CPS agencies have become more evil than the
problems they were originally supposed to stop.

If you check up on their egos you might indeed find
that Dan/Kane and their loyal "pack" of system sucks
want to go back to their OWN brand of "false flag"
with ""references"" and ""testimonials"" to prop up
Dan Sullivan even after he has been kicked out of
four different Family Rights groups and even LIED about it.

The phonomenon of remailers and relays to fake IP's
have moved into a "pack" behavior where they actually
operate much like a pack of hyenas, all nipping at the
prey's heels just enough to confuse their prey about
where the real attack will come from.

What do you think Dave, can you stop the feud just
long enough to agree with Ken on ONE THING??

I met a person once

You only met him once? And you'd take his word?

who said that as long as the
government can keep us citizens all feuding among
our various factions, the government has no fear
of THE PEOPLE working together to "rectify" major
problems in our government.

Gee, who profound. I believe, in fact, the founders themselves may have
alluded to such considerations.

Dan and Kane have concluded that you will
not come over to join their puke brigade so
now they want you to take your feud elsewhere.

Unh...we didn't invite Dave here ourselves, Greg. This started because
you invited Ken.

And I can't recall ever trying to recruit Dave for anything. Though now
that you are so frantically trying, I don't mind presenting a little
reason into the debate.

I've a hunch Dave can think for himself.

Please set aside your differences with Ken long
enough to send these "system suck" nitwits
a message.

Would it be fair of me to not respond to Ken, and respond to Dave?

I don't think so. You can keep your little fogging routine to yourself,
Greg. Your desperation is too obvious.

Dan Sullivan, anonymous, Long Island

I found "anonymous Dan" in two or three phone calls with nothing but his
general location, and the phone book. He's still as easy to find.

He was one of the principals in VOCAL at one time, and left because they
went gregorian cuckoo.

Kane , Donald L. Fisher, retired Oregon CPS caseworker, current
LOBBYIST for them

Ask for proof, Dave. I was never a CPS caseworker, but did a year as a
student intern on a government work study grant, part time. And I
lobbied for KIN, that is relatives trying to keep children OUT of the
CPS system and with their families. I have not lobbied for years.

Dragons Girl, Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen, Gem rescued from manure pit
family by CPS

Notice the insult, Dave?

Read a few of Betty's discussions of how she fought CPS to get her
grandson. And a few of Greg's mindless attacks on this winner against CPS.

Ron, Ronald Van Dyne, Former cop, Nebraska Foster

If I wanted to understand the Nebraska CPS system, one of my first stops
would be Ron.

lostintranslation, Kim Olsen/Olson, cares for 30 year old autistic
daughter, beholden to CPS

"Beholden?" I thought she had to get her kids out of CPS clutches. Did I
miss something? And it can't be about the daughter Greg so honorably
wishes to use to discredit Kim as she would not be a CPS client. Not at 30.

Firemonkey, probably one of the above in drag

Unlikely, given her posting history, but ask for proof, Dave.

I know you have seen some of the puke these "system sucks"
have been spewing,

Pray, Greg. Pray he doesn't have time to read your long posting history
and search on terms such as "pleading," "shower" "towel" "HW&MC"
"testimony" from you posting history.

so are you going to speak up about it
or are you going to keep doing nothing but your usual
attacks on Ken?

You can't see how desperate you appear trying to recruit help with your
little personal war? R R R R R R R

When the head nitwit Dan posted my Traffic tickets,
Ken spoke up. Why didn't you?

Ken owes you?

Dave likely don't give a pucking mound of **** for your issues, little man.

By the way, I can't remember the context of where 'Dan posted' your
'Traffic tickets.'

And I can't seem to find the post. You would be more familiar with it
than me. Please point me to it in google groups. Thanks.

Surely you and your ""arch enemy"" must agree on something!