Old April 5th 07, 03:51 AM posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Family Calendar management

We have a really big calendar on the fridge door in the kitchen for
the family, and all the appointments, key dates, school stuff, lessons
etc. go on as soon as we know about them. I don't normally put all my
work stuff on it - only the things that will impact the family, like
me having to be away in the evening or overnight etc.

This is the product we've been using for a couple of years. We like it
because its big (we have the 12x17 one, but they make a 20x30
version), its basic, lots of room to write things on every day (we
have three kids and there is LOTS to track).

http://www.ataglance.com/webapp/wcs/...alse_10052#%23

This company makes lots of variations on the theme. Worth buying if
you ask me. Its like the nerve center of the house.