Old April 5th 07, 08:51 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
toypup

Default Family Calendar management

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:33:48 EDT, Chookie wrote:

In article . com,
"Claire" wrote:

How are you tracking this sort of thing these days? A big piece of
paper in the kitchen? Electronically? Mom's head?

MY computer calendar (which synchs with my Palm) is THE CALENDAR. If it isn't
in THE CALENDAR, it isn't happening. DH does of course have a diary for work,
but my diary tracks all engagements that impinge on family life (eg, his
evening meetings).

LOL. My Palm is my brain. When they break, I am lost.