Old August 11th 07, 09:27 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jeff

Default Gardasil Reactions and Deaths on the Rise

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

Vaccines have eliminated polio from the western world, smallpox from the
entire world, except two safes, greatly decreased deaths and disability
from Hib meningitis, nearly eliminated deaths from measles in western
europe and the US, and saved thousands of lives.

lies

You're right. Vaccines have taught us how to give more death and disease:

true

You edited what I said. I said: "You're right. Vaccines have taught us
how to give more death and disease: Stop vaccinating. And then, you will
have more patients with infectious disease."

Stop being intellectually dishonest if you can.

Jeff

useless quotes from over 80 years ago deleted