Old October 3rd 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
FrisbeeŽ

Default twins

"Namirah Jamshed-Qureshi" wrote in message
ups.com...
I found out today, we are having twins! first in our family. I am a
physician and know all the risks involved yet I want to be a patient
this time.
Any advice?

You're a physician and you want advice?

Congrats, just the same.

Not that it matters a whole lot, but I can't tell by your name if you are
the mother or father-to-be here, it might help in the advice we can offer.
Is this your first child (children)? Do you have access to family to help
early on? How old are you and your spouse?

Fun times ahead, enjoy sleep while you still can.