Old April 30th 09, 03:35 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.kids,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
Stephanie[_4_]

Default The Worst Restaurant Foods for Kids

The Master wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Stephanie wrote:

You're funny... Reasoning with an 8 year old? ROTFLMAO!

I have one. If you don't treat your child like a moron, it is
amazing what results you get. My five year old can make the right
food choices. She is not a moron. She is not treated like a moron.

Then you just bore the **** out of her? Ever hear "ok, whatever you
say mom"? Is she really making her own mind up, or are you making it
up for her and she goes along with it just to get you to shut up?

I know my children aren't morons. They are much smarter then most
people give them credit for. But they also think they know better
then stupid parents. Boring them to death only hurts your point.

Okaaaaaay then. Next converation.