Old April 30th 09, 04:59 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.kids,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
The Master

Default The Worst Restaurant Foods for Kids

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Willow Herself wrote:

You know "Master"... you're a great exemple of what's wrong with America...

If you can't teach an 8 years old to deal with things he/she isn't happy
about, what kind of teenager/adult will that kid become?

I love it, feed a kid junk food crap because they kid will REFUSE to eat
anything else.. that's so sad it's funny.

It has nothing to do with food, it has to do with actually raising a kid.

And that's fine and dandy. But that's not what the article was talking
about Willow and you know it.

You take your family out to eat, and your kid wants unhealthy choice
number 4. You, as a reader of whatever magazine this "list" came from,
gladly suggests healthy alternative 4 instead. What the **** will your
kid do?

I'm not talking about working with them, teaching them to make good
choices over a period of time. I am talking about right then, when your
kid wants the bad choice, as the first time you are going to do something
about it, how would the result go?

As I said, how about a choice they will actually try?