Old July 2nd 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

Default Quality and extent of Dan's advice - Constitution NOT for court

Dan wrote
Among a host of other enormous mistakes that precipitated the removal,
you screwed Lisa's case from the start by having her father, a retired
policeman, arrested.

1. He's not a retired policeman. 6th grade education (like Jethro
Bodeen)
2. How could arrest precipitate removal when it took place AFTER
removal?
3. He was arrested for an ASSAULT on me and plead guilty.
4. Did I make him commit the crime he admitted to, or the one he
should have been charged for?
5. When psych eval input pretended assault was my delusion, wasn't
arrest & guilty plea STRATEGIC for us?
6. Keep in mind also that citizens can not press criminal charges. A
prosecutor did.

After all that she still could have gotten her daughter back... IN 2001!!!

By ignoring damning PERJURY?
How do you prove them wrong while refusing to fight
outright caseworker PERJURY?
Isn't that part of proving them wrong?
How can you prove them wrong without "rocking the boat"?
You think caseworkers LIKE being proven wrong?

A number of the cases are downright insane.
One woman here... snip

You ask what I suggest families do to get their children back from CPS
ASAP and after I respond you go into stories of people who never had
decent advice on how to deal with the system.

I agree with you about the quality of most public defenders.
The mother in the story was completely in their hands and got shafted.

In fact they (like the Christines) probably had advice from morons
like yourself, Greg.

No, she had a public defender attorney in charge.
So did we, once we were allowed to have one, 21 days after physical
child removal.

Is it any wonder the people who go to "Constitutionalists" websites
like the one Mr.Steele mentioned, rarely get their children back!

You meant that as a slur on citizens.
Clearly you disregard the meaning of the Constitution.
I'm sure you didn't consider what is wrong with
your statement, some rather derogatory implications
about the modus operandi of the courts and system.
Do you think ANY Constitutionalists are rational?

You paint ALL Constitutionalists as being like the
ones seeking to void money or the IRS, don't you Dan?

Do you honestly mean to portray the Constitution
as dangerous for citizens to read or quote in court?

Parents quoting the Constitution really BOTHER you don't they?
If not in court, then where?
Would you void the whole Constitution?
Made it an act of sedition to read it?