Old November 21st 03, 10:17 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Crib opinion

Jill wrote:
I have been trying to decide on a crib- it's hard enough to find one that I
like and also seems durable/safe...I know nothing about cribs!

I haven't had time to look at the one you picked, but there isn't much
to know about cribs. It is important that they are not completely
closed, and I find it practical that the head- and footboard are
solid, so I can put some toys up against them. We have a basic pine
crib which we had to paint ourselves, and it's perfectly safe and
extremely durable. Pine may be cheap, but your baby isn't going to
use it for more than 3 years anyway.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (16m)