Old August 10th 05, 09:24 PM
David Wright

In article .com,
Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com wrote:

This is where liberalism really bugs me. Liberals are the poison
paranoia people. Somebody finds some kind of politically correct
"poison" like thimerosal, and regardless of the evidence for, or
against, liberals will try to hamstring a program that will save 3/4
million kids a year, to keep it from being used. Unintended
consequences. They don't care. If the solution doesn't fit their
utopian vision, they'd rather *prevent* a reasonable version of it used
at all.

Disgusting!

Actually, trying to tag the anti-thimerosal crowd as "liberals" is
rather disgusting in its own right. The anti-thimerosal people are
a mixture of Luddite nitwits and relatives of autistic children who
are looking for someone to blame. This sort of thing crosses all
ideological boundaries -- or are you going to tell me that good ol'
Dan Burton (R-Ind) is a "liberal"?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome and
natural things that money can buy."
-- Steve Martin