Old November 16th 03, 07:46 PM
Kane

Default | U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

On 16 Nov 2003 03:03:57 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Dennis H,
I can't resist mentioning some recent developments in other threads.

In one thread Chris has repeatedly posted a link to a sound file
where a mother is spanking her daughter for bad grades. When
asked for background information on that, he just reposts the
same old thing. Heck I've talked to cult members more willing
to answer questions than that.

I notice something else.

He has repeatedly, when challenged on this sound file, politely asked
anyone that is a spanker and feels it acceptable, to send him a sound
file, with all the details, why, age, what instrument was used, any
other details they wish to share, so that he can post that.

Surely those of you that believe that spanking is an acceptable form
of child rearing practice will be happy to take such a sound file the
next time they spank and proudly present it for public display.

Hey, I'll bet in the interests of fairness he'll even agree to accept
your anonymity so you don't have to worry about CPS.

So how about it spankers, you brave parents?

I'm sure Chris is waiting for another sound file.

I know I am.

You ****ing lowlife stupid ignorant cowards.

Kane