Old July 30th 04, 12:34 AM
rachelsmama

Default Phoenix, AZ area babysitting co-op

Hi everyone,

I am a single mother of a 2 year old, living in Phoenix (Ahwatukee),
Arizona. I have been frustrated for some time now with my lack of
babysitting resources. (My family is only minimally available.) I
have read about other parents like me who have set up a babysitting
co-op to make the process a little easier (and cheaper: I remember
only charging $2.00 an hour when I was a kid...now I can't find anyone
to babysit for less than $8-$10!).
Does anyone know of a co-op group in the East Valley area or would be
interested in sharing some babysitting time? I am interested in 1
weekend night a week or so.
(BTW, I apologize if this same question has been posted recently...)

Anyway, thanks so much for your time...take care!