Old February 8th 09, 08:23 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Ed

Default Irrational Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines

DB wrote:

I think it's only right that men should pay for the majority of all child
care expenses as women are incapable of taking on such a task. I now
realize that my father being a blue collar worker was the only one capable
of raising 3 children on his own, no woman could have accomplished that.

What crap. It happens all the time, very literally.
Wars, disasters, car accidents, and other happenings have created
millions, possibly billions of widows throughout history. I have no idea
what percentage of them did or did not immediately remarry, but SOME
have undoubtedly raised their kids without a husband's income.
Ed Howdershelt - Abintra Press
Science Fiction & Semi-Fiction
http://www.AbintraPress.com
My Fictionwise Ratings: http://tinyurl.com/26v45