Old February 12th 09, 09:30 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Dusty

Default Irrational Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines

"DB" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"DB" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message
DB wrote:

I think it's only right that men should pay for the majority of all
child
care expenses as women are incapable of taking on such a task. I now
realize that my father being a blue collar worker was the only one
capable
of raising 3 children on his own, no woman could have accomplished
that.

What crap. It happens all the time, very literally.
Wars, disasters, car accidents, and other happenings have created
millions, possibly billions of widows throughout history. I have no
idea
what percentage of them did or did not immediately remarry, but SOME
have undoubtedly raised their kids without a husband's income.

Surely you jest, women are far too feeble minded to get a real career or
good paying job be able to support themselves and their child. If a man
makes a woman get pregnant, I'm all in favor of making sure that man is
punished and he will pay for all that child's expenses including a
house, car, vacations and new clothes every month too.

Thank God we live in a country where the government protects women that
cannot fend for themselves.
I couldn't imagine any woman to work as hard as my father did, women are
too weak to look after themselves and need a man to care for them.

ROTFLMAO!!

Dusty, I see nothing funny about helping out the weaker sex. We know
for years they have claimed they are men's equals in every way, but it's
obvious they cannot possibly meet the demands of existing on they're own
and leading an independent life without the assistance of the government
to give them a hand out when ever they conceive a child.

The fact that the government has programs to help women in this manner is
an admission of failure for the Women's movement as it only confirms that
women can do nothing more than be stay at home mothers.

Women should be thankful to men for providing them a country that entitles
them to free financing for their living expenses. My father was a very
proud man, he would never have accepted a hand out least expect somebody
else be forced to look after his family.

And therein lies the heart of my laughter.