Old May 15th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Default My Daddy Misses Me posters

Gini wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote

Gini wrote:

==
John, This is an excellent idea!

Now we need a plan to follow it up. Designing the poster isn't that
difficult (though if anybody has experience with DTP and particiularily
Scribus the help would be appreciated). The thing is going to be
gathering the names and pictures to put up on these posters. Although
we could do it nationwide, I'd like to focus the posters so that they
are more localized.

==
Well, Bob is good with logistics and Ron is really creative so maybe they'll
have some suggestions for you.

Blush

I think this is a top-notch idea as well. I don't know much about
graphic design but I'll give it a think.

I've also had an idea in my head for a while about making little comic
books, like the sorts that Jack Chick produces for Christian
proselytizing. Again the problem is that I'm a better writer than an
artists, and comics need good pictures.

So, how to gather names and pictures?

Where is this going to be posted? I'm assuming you'll want local area
as much as possible, so which area is important.

Also, could there be legal repercussions for putting up pictures of
children (even one's own children for a NCP) in a public place? You
know the family courts will stoop as low as it takes.

I think I will take your idea to the local chapter of F4J (Rhode Island)
that just started up -- this might be something they would be interested
in doing. Can't really use my son though since I already have him half
the time.

- Ron ^*^